This subject area is so broad…and there are so many other areas with which it overlaps, that we prefer to address is very generally here. Everyone reading this is unique, and we do not believe in a cookie-cutter approach to anything. Some of what you read below may be applicable, some may not. Give us a call, and we will listen to what is important to you.
The most important decision that we make on our own, is whether or not to spend the rest of our life married to someone else. The biggest decision we make with another person, is to bring another life into the world. Sometimes, even with the best of intentions at heart, relationships and families do not stay together. You need an attorney who will hear your story and make you a priority. At Del Vecchio & Pacor, LLP we strive to provide you with the resources you need to make those milestone moments in your life…and any that come about as a result…a little easier to handle.
- What is a pre-nup…post-nup…? Do I need one?
- What would my ﬁancé think if I brought up the idea?
- Why is a Will important to my marriage?
- Do my spouse and I need a Trust?
- We are having/adopting a baby…what do I do ﬁrst?
- Our marriage is breaking up, what do I do?
- Who will take the children once we are divorced?
- What is a custody agreement?
- Who pays child support…How is it calculated?
- What is maintenance/spousal support?
- I am so sick of ﬁghting…does everything always have to be a ﬁght?
- I am getting re-married…do I need to think of any of the above…?
If any of this applies to you, give us a call, today. If there is something you are dealing with that is not described above, give us a call, today. This is by no means an exhaustive list. As mentioned earlier, there are so many issues that fall under and touch the subject of Matrimonial and Family Law that to would be too much to write about. Pick up the phone and call…we can talk about what you need. Call: 914.607.7900